We are inspired by St. Francis Xavier to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ, to educate our minds and souls, and to use faith and reason to guide us as we live our lives.
For a pdf of the full Job Description CLICK HERE (to ideally begin 1 July 2023).
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church
- Minimum of 5 years classroom experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Successful experience in school administration
- Salary and compensation will be commensurate with experience and credentials.
Interested candidates should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Fr. Ryan Healy, Pastor, for consideration:
- a current resume
- a letter describing your interest in Catholic education and specifically in working at St. Francis Xavier School
Upon initial review, viable candidates will be contacted to schedule a first round interview (either in person, or remotely) and will be asked to submit:
- the Diocese of Fall River Faculty/Administrator Application which includes:
- Official transcripts from college, and if applicable, graduate school.
- Four signed letters of recommendation as noted in the References section of the application (3 employer, 1 character letter)
- Pastor’s Recommendation Form or Pastor letter